La Peruanita LLC
Authentic Peruvian Street Food
We specialize in bringing authentic Peruvian Street Food to different parts of Snohomish, Skagit, King County, and surrounding cities.
In Peru, street vendors provide a quick convenient way to eat in the streets; on the way to work, while going to the markets, taking an afternoon walk on the coast, and during fairs and festivities.
The gastronomy of Peru is very diverse and rich, with so many award-winning Peruvian chefs showing us that Peruvian food is worth trying... many fall in love with all the flavors it offers.
Some of the dishes we offer are:
Picarones - Peruvian buñuelos or beignets with cinnamon and cloves-infused syrup
Anticuchos - marinated then grilled kabobs (beef, chicken, and beef heart)
Papa a la Huancaina - boiled potatoes covered in a Peruvian chile cream sauce
Salchipapas - french fries with sliced sausage covered in all the sauces the heart desires
Ceviche - citrus marinated fish with Peruvian chiles, red onion relish, corn, and yam
Mazamorra Morada - purple corn pudding with dry fruits, served warm
Arroz con Leche - thick rice pudding with drunken raisins, served warm
- Multiple DatesWed, Oct 11Sedro-Woolley Farmers MarketOct 11, 3:00 PM – 7:00 PMSedro-Woolley Farmers Market, 617 Metcalf St, Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284, USA
- Fri, Sep 291834 S 6th StSep 29, 12:00 PM – Sep 30, 10:00 PM1834 S 6th St, 1834 S 6th St, Mount Vernon, WA 98273, USA
- Sat, Sep 09LynnwoodSep 09, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PMLynnwood, 5326 176th St SW, Lynnwood, WA 98037, USA
- Sat, Sep 02Webinar DOH food stand inspectionSep 02, 8:00 AM – 9:30 AMWebinar DOH food stand inspection
- Sun, Jul 23LynnwoodJul 23, 1:00 PM PDT – Jul 24, 5:00 PM PDTLynnwood, 5326 176th St SW, Lynnwood, WA 98037, USAJul 23, 1:00 PM PDT – Jul 24, 5:00 PM PDTLynnwood, 5326 176th St SW, Lynnwood, WA 98037, USAJuly is a celebration month for several Latin American Countries. We put together a street fair, Peruvian Style to celebrate together among the community. All countries are welcomed to celebrate in this family friendly Sunday afternoon, with yummy food, diversity of vendors, and fun entertainment.
- Sat, May 20Hidden Gems Weekend MarketMay 20, 10:00 AM PDT – May 21, 5:00 PM PDTHidden Gems Weekend Market, 10200 Quil Ceda Blvd, Marysville WA 98271
About La Peruanita LLC
Food Truck Coming Soon
Susana Ipanaque, CEO at La Peruanita LLC, started the journey to opening a Peruvian food truck about 2 years ago. We started at swap meets, food fairs and festivals. When we first decided to open up our Food Truck, it was from the desire to bring an authentic Peruvian street food experience to the Snohomish, Skagit and King county areas, and serve delicious food at reasonable prices. Everything is made fresh and ready to take on the go at your convenience. Find us at one of our locations and see what we’re all about!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Here are my recommendations for Mobile Food Businesses just starting or growing their Food Stand or Food POP UP.
If you are thinking about it or just starting you Food Stand or Food POP UP
Most common miss during an inspection of your food stand
Try Amazon Prime for 30 days
Keep the hot HOT
How will you keep you food warm during your event?
Back to School Season
Keep the cold COLD
Make sure to have enough ice for the duration of your event.
Get in touch to find out more about offerings, menus, catering and special events.
Everett, WA, USA